Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,454 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,394 ($3,936) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (41 minutes ago)