Cost of living comparison between Atlanta, Georgia, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,209 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,888 ($5,214) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)