Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,388 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,205 ($3,764) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)