Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,279 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,898 ($3,561) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)