Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,508 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,163 ($3,908) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)