Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,164 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)