Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,803 ($3,306) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)