Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,711 ($3,158) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (34 minutes ago)