Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,625 ($4,989) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)