Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04770 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,515 (E£ 31,764) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)