Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10369 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,163 (E£ 20,860) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)