Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05140 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,153 (E£ 22,434) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)