Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04829 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €817 (E£ 16,916) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)