Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €677 (E£ 14,131) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (26 minutes ago)