Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,633 (10,776,134 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)