Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,703 (16,727,009 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)