Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01421 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,408 (руб 99,082) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)