Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,370 (руб 150,322) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)