Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,499 (589,410 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)