Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,383 (504,463 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (24 minutes ago)