Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,224 (785,821 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)