Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,432 (563,481 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)