Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05763 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,635 (Nakfa45,718) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)