Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05432 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,226 (Nakfa40,984) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)