Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05554 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,231 (Nakfa40,160) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)