Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23048 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,507 (10,879 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)