Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25492 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,020 (19,694 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (18 minutes ago)