Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,729 (11,463 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)