Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25229 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,567 (18,104 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)