Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26223 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,947 (11,238 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (44 minutes ago)