Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26986 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,952 (10,941 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (37 minutes ago)