Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24744 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,050 (8,285 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)