Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26944 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,785 (10,337 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)