Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,885 (₨132,582) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)