Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,924 (¥247,064) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)