Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 (¥273,568) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)