Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,350 (¥292,723) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)