Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,203 (¥291,515) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)