Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.387 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,434 (﷼ 1,020) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)