Cost of living comparison between As Suwayq, Oman and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.435 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,614 (﷼ 1,073) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)