Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,745 (4,535,731 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)