Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,739 (6,826,582 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)