Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,295 (COL$7,218,181) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)