Cost of living comparison between Arezzo, Italy and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,230 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)