Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,576 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)