Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,043 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)