Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,305 (S/. 8,236) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)