Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,061 (﷼ 71,362,342) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)