Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,027 (﷼ 45,577,662) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)