Cost of living comparison between Ardabil, Iran and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,062 (﷼ 71,414,156) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)