Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,076 (3,053,176 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)