Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,128 (5,219,368 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (38 minutes ago)