Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,889 (4,813,770 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)