Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,341 (3,209,433 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (24 minutes ago)