Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,325 (5,711,623 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)