Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04177 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,959 (94,779 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)