Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03893 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,695 (69,243 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)