Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24487 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,462 (﷼ 10,053) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (31 minutes ago)