Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22673 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,394 (﷼ 6,146) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)