Cost of living comparison between Arak, Iran and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,361 (﷼ 80,820,510) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)