Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,174 (﷼ 75,623,020) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)