Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,403 (﷼ 50,932,761) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)