Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21590 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,423 (6,591 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)