Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21960 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,166 (9,864 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)