Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21571 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,366 (6,333 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)