Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,764 (R$ 6,601) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)