Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,957 (R$ 9,709) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)