Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,602 (R$ 6,428) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)