Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22945 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,731 (R$ 7,543) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (27 minutes ago)