Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,977 (R$ 7,691) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 2 hours ago)