Cost of living comparison between Aracaju, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,877 (R$ 10,663) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)