Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,383 (555,566 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)