Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,480 (561,705 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (26 minutes ago)