Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,619 (Dinar 2,178) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)