Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,362 (Dinar 2,055) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)