Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,512 (Dinar 4,223) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)