Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,501 (Dinar 4,249) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)