Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,105 (₩4,129,066) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)