Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,726 (₩4,742,056) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)