Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,136 (₩6,151,554) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)