Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,104 (₩6,414,726) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)