Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,939 (₩6,113,486) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)