Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,158 (₩6,217,654) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)