Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,027 (₩6,224,341) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (about 1 hour ago)