Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,907 (₩4,967,829) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)