Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,088 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)