Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,975 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)