Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,170 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)