Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,767 (6,826,934 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)