Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,491 (8,637,112 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (33 minutes ago)