Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,608 (6,224,024 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)