Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,498 (CH$2,498,799) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)