Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,382 (CH$1,753,045) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)