Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,305 (CH$1,707,280) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)