Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 (CH$1,606,240) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)