Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01666 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,845 (Php110,741) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)