Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,668 (Php141,371) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)