Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24244 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,608 (6,631TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)