Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,812 (6,795,367 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)