Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,949 (10,426,314 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)