Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,245 (4,899,692 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)