Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,365 (4,905,961 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)