Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,752 (9,045,651 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)