Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18201 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,379 (7,574TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)