Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,151 (₩2,878,258) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)