Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,834 (7,205TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)