Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,198 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24017 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,348 (5,614TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)