Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,523 in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (36 minutes ago)