Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,926 in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)