Cost of living comparison between Angers, France and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,800 in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)