Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)