Cost of living comparison between Andorra la Vella, Andorra and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,894 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)