Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,842 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)