Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,431 ($5,765) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (38 minutes ago)