Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,950 ($3,625) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)