Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,559 (R$ 6,564) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)