Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,998 (R$ 10,152) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)