Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25749 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,048 (R$ 7,954) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)