Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,214 (R$ 10,883) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)