Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08535 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,706 (Bs 19,992) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)