Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €585 (Bs 43,022,576) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)