Cost of living comparison between Anaco, Venezuela and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,625 (Bs 28,504) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)