Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,663 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)