Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 68% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,235 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (41 minutes ago)