Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,347 (₨108,133) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)