Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,731 (₨126,570) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)