Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,485 (﷼ 59,578,178) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (35 minutes ago)