Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.324 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,792 (Dinar 2,863) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)