Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,515 (Dinar 2,707) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)