Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,747 (Dinar 2,893) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)