Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,747 (Dinar 2,799) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)