Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,226 (Dinar 1,767) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)