Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,319 (Dinar 1,936) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (43 minutes ago)