Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)