Cost of living comparison between Alwar, India and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,883 (₨137,254) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)