Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,308 (₨98,832) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)