Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,224 (₨88,359) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)